– Gain ARE eligibility. DONE! I thought I had to send a transcript request to my school and have them FedEx it to NCARB and it seemed like a lot. All I had to do was get CMU to send NCARB an electronic copy! They had it for a about a week, so I called customer service. The guy approved my transcript right then over the phone, and the next day I was eligible to test! Yay for being proactive. 🙂 (Also shouts out to Fairy for all gaining eligibility #killinit)
– Stick to study schedule for ARE tests. Sort of done? I still wake up at 5am everyday, but I’m not studying anywhere near 13-15 hours a week. Part of the reason I didn’t follow through on this goal is because I had a generic study schedule in terms of times to study, but nothing specific on content to cover. I’ve adjusted for going into October.
– Schedule ARE test for mid-October. NOPE! See #2.
– Take more initiative at work. Uhm… I still haven’t figured out what this means. I don’t think I did it.
– Meatless Wednesdays. YES! Every Wednesday this month was a success! I almost caved once, but I stuck it out. I’m going to continue this one.
– Read the Bible everyday. NOPE. I just haven’t made time for it. It’s that simple.
– Workout 3 times a week for at least 45 minutes. NOPE. Once my personal training sessions stopped, I started slacking. We’ll see what I can do for October.
– Save 30% of Income. Eh. I think it was more like 20%.
– Learn about stocks. NOPE. I honestly forgot about this one. Which is funny because I wrote it down twice.
– Figure out ONE budgeting system. I… no not really.
– Read 21 Days to a Better Budget. Read it… remember nothing.
So yeah! September has come and gone. I got at least one(ish) from each category–not too shabby.
I think what I need is to pick 3-4 main things to focus on. Maybe even cut it down to 2 or 3. I tried to take on too much, and that just led to lots of goals not being accomplished. And that’s lame.
Tune in in like 10-15 minutes (lol) for my October Goals!
How did your September go?