Hello my lovely readers! Sometimes I strive for things. Here are some of those things for this month. *pleased with self emoji*
- gain ARE eligibility
- ARE= Architectural Registration Exam, and I need to become licensed
- stick to study schedule for ARE tests
- 5 am wake ups! I’m studying for about 13-15 hours a week, and I do mornings because I typically don’t want to do anything after work.
- schedule ARE test for mid-October
- Take more initiative at work
- I haven’t really figured out what this means yet, but it’s on the list, so I guess I gotta do it.
- Meatless Wednesdays! Beau is on his way to becoming vegan because he wants to live a healthier lifestyle. I also want to be healthier. Beau and I hang out on Wednesdays (so we don’t go an entire 5 days without seeing each other every week), so this is the perfect excuse for me to make a change to my diet too! (Even if only for one day a week.)
- Read the bible everyday, even if it’s only one chapter. I have the bible app on my phone, and I get a daily verse, but I think I need to really dive in and let the Word speak to me. I can’t force insight, but the chances of me learning something and becoming closer to God go up the more I seek that knowledge.
- Read 1 non-fiction (preferably personal-development related) book
- Work out 3 times a week for at least 45 minutes (dancing and acroyoga count if I can keep my heart rate up).
- Save 30% of my income. *fantasizes about getting the keys to my own condo*
- Learn about stocks.
- Figure out ONE budgeting system that works for me. This will probably require more than just September, but that’s no reason not to really buckle down and start trying stuff right now.
- Read 21 Days to a Better Budget, free from this website.
- Learn about stocks!
I think that’s quite the list to tackle, but I’m up for it! The idea of becoming a better, more true-t0-myself me makes me so excited! And Beau motivates me, too, because he wants it for himself as well! It’s nice to have someone who shares the same headspace as me. (Is that a thing? It is now.)
Adulthood is hard, but I’m learning my way around. 🙂
What are your September Goals?