- I still have not found a therapist, but I have also stopped looking. It didn’t feel as urgent as it used to, but the urgency has slowly been creeping upward again.
- I’m still learning some things at work, but for the most part it is BOR.ING.
- I got a haircut, and I’m in love with it, even though it’s way shorter than I normally go.
- My room is a mess, my socks don’t match, and I feel like I’m neglecting my mother (even though she says I’m not) because…
- BEAU AND I ARE DATING. I know I said I didn’t feel those relationship vibes with him, but turns out all we had to do was “turn it on” (his words not mine) and here we are! It’s only been a couple weeks, but it feels like we’ve been a couple forever because we were friends for so long before. Being with him is the most natural feeling in the world, and I’m happier than I have been in a VERY long time.
- I’m still trying to get the hang of the whole adulthood thing (does anyone ever really get it though?). I totally forgot about my first car payment, but luckily I remembered before I got charged a late fee.
- Salsa classes are great, and it helps that Beau and I are the best ones there.
- Bullet journaling is great! I’ll eventually share some of the spreads I’ve done and stuff on here, too.
- Pursuing my architecture license has fallen from the top of my priority list, but I’m working on getting it back up there.
- I’ve resolved to stop making promises about posting on here more because life keeps taking me by surprise, and I don’t like to break promises. It makes me anxious.
Eventually you will hear more about:
- My relationship with Beau (and what happened to Dapper)
- My bible study (It’s amazing)
- My bullet journal
- My plans for the next year or so
Until next time, my lovelies!