List of things that are wrong with me right now:
- I can’t breathe through my nose
- My head hurts
- There is a plastic bag of used tissues in my bed
- I can’t open my eyes fully
- I’m pining for someone who has a girlfriend
- My stomach might collapse from how empty it is
List of things that are good with me right now:
- I’ve gotten to binge watch Gilmore Girls for the past two days
- I get to order all my food guilt-free (Mommy pities me because I’m sick, so money yay)
- I have extra time to study for my psych test
- My graduation date looms ever closer
- I’ve gone 105 days without alcohol (5 days more than my original goal)
Okay so I can’t think of more than five (barring the typical I have a place to sleep, I woke up this morning, etc (though I am grateful for these things!)).
I’m determined not to let this get me down, though. I have had surprisingly high spirits all week despite my flu. Hopefully I won’t have to keep it up, though. I’m hoping that tomorrow I miraculously wake up healthy. Or at least healthy enough because I have a busy day tomorrow!
List of things I have to do tomorrow:
- run a psych study
- study for psych
- research and write a paper topic statement for the history of sustainable architecture
- get dressed up and volunteer at a capital ‘b’ Ball for the architecture conference my school is hosting
So yeah, being healthy for all that would be lovely. A pretty girl at a ball is less appealing when her nose is raw and she’s breathing exclusively through her mouth. Also, my contacts are easier to wear when my head isn’t all mucus-y. (I know, sexy, right?)
Alright, back to Gilmore Girls’ing.