The River Severn is the longest river in the UK. According to the trusty wizards at Wikipedia, Severn was drowned in the river and became its goddess. If legend stands (and by legend I mean some chick who commented on babynamewizard.com), “Sabrina [translation] lives in the river, which reflects her mood. She rides in a chariot and dolphins and salmon swim alongside her.” I think that’s beautiful. I think it fits me.
I have drowned in the deep waters of depression. Sometimes it still feels like I’m drowning, but I am determined to reach the stage in my life where I glide along on my chariot.
On this blog you will find posts about:
- My depression
- Inspirational things
- Current happenings in my life
- TV shows I watch/books I read (typically related to a greater idea)
- Random Thoughts
In the form of :
- Lists (in case you can’t tell, I love lists)
Some facts about me:
- I’m 23
- I’ll have my B.Arch in May so
- I’ll be joining the “real world” soon
- I have a slightly dark/dry and quite sarcastic sense of humor
- I recently shut down a blog I’ve been running for three years, and I’m trying to rebuild both it and myself
Alright, I think that’s a sufficient introduction. Please like and comment! I promise not every post will be this dry!